[Electronics-talk] Fry Daddy question

Lisa P Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:44:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm hoping this is ok to post here as the Fry Daddy or Kitchen Kettle is
an electric device, but if it's not, please accept my apologies. My
question is does anyone know if a totally blind person can fill the
container with oil? Is there a tactile line on the inside or does anyone
know how many cups of oil to put in if it can't be felt to fill it?
Hoping to get one but want to make sure i can do this on my own first.
Thanks and any help would be greatly appreciated as i did love cooking
with this back in CA.
--
Lisa
lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com