[Electronics-talk] Items for Sale

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 14:53:18 UTC 2015

    Hello:

You said these items were given to u.  If so, why are you asking so much?
You could consider donating them,  or selling for a very small fee, to
someone who really needs them but who cannot afford them.  Take me for
instance, I am in desperate need of a Braille note taker.  Mine is a Braille
'n speak 640 purchased in 1993.  You all know how old that is and that it is
no longer able to b repaired, and even if it were   is not ,
compatible with today's technology.  I am a retired senior with other
disabilities and have no way to come up with thousands of dollars for a new
note taker.  If anyone knows of any funding sources, please let me know.

Sandra