[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Items for Sale

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Mar 25 16:06:03 UTC 2015

Sandra, your response is truly off the chain. It doesn't matter how he
acquired the stuff. If it's his, he has the right to dispose of it how
he pleases. If he wants to sell it, he has the right to set the price.
Your financial circumstances are irrelevant. I think that the price of
$500 for the mPower is fair. I recall selling a 6 year old BN for $2000.
As for the copy of JAWS, you may not get the full price for it, because
unless the buyer has a way to register it with FS, he won't get tech
support.

Andy