[Electronics-talk] Items for Sale

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Thu Mar 26 02:40:57 UTC 2015

Hello, Sandra,

I can suggest a few different places where you may get financial
support for technology you might need.

First, check out the website for American Blind Citizens. 2 or 3
times a year they accept applications for grants from their technology fund.

There are also several crowdfunding websites where anyone can sign up
and make a project proposal. If approved, people can visit the
website with any amount of money and contribute toward any projects
they wish. Then, when fully funded, the funds are released to the
vendor with whom you indicated you would get the device from.
The 2 specific ones i know of are:
ModestNeeds.org
GoFundMe.com
And, then, I just found the following website with a listing of more
crowdfunding websites:
    * www.crowdfunding.com/

Good luck,
Jeff