[Electronics-talk] Mac list without sex stuff?

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:17:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am looking for a Mac users list without sex stuff on it.  There was one, however it got overrun with spam about porn.  It was fowl to say the least.

I also don’t want one with snotty people who tell you to look things up or listen to podcasts when the point of a list is to answer questions, not listen to podcasts and use google.  If those things worked for me I’d do it without bothering to ask a question and get a smart alloc answer.

Please also, not one with excessive traffic.

I really appreciate this list and hope that I can find a similar list with similar people that are kind and knowledgable.  Thanks again.

Jennylynne