[Electronics-talk] Fw: Low Interest Equipment Loan

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Fri Mar 27 03:21:33 UTC 2015

Yes, as I understand  it, every State is supposed to have their own
low interest loan program. This is a requirement for receiving
federal Assistive Technology grant funds. Here in California, I know
the low interest loan program was suspended several years ago for
lack of having a willing bank be the executor for the financial end
of the program.
Jeff