[Electronics-talk] Samsung Accessible Tvs

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Tue May 5 14:39:40 UTC 2015

I read this review recently, and wanted to comment on what I have learned in my research. Samsung introduced Voice Guide last year, but it was only in a couple of models, the h6400 and h7150, both rather expensive televisions.  This year they report that they have put it into all of their J models, so a much larger price range, starting a little over $200 and going up from there.  And undoubtedly Voice Guide has some accessibility improvements this year over last year's version, but I don't know what those improvements are yet.  We actually just purchased a new Samsung J6200, and I will report on it when we get it fully set up and have a chance to play with it a bit.

Sarah