[Electronics-talk] My brailled ATM cards are here

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 10 21:05:43 UTC 2015

You and at least one other person has taken us to task for our
supposed shortcoming.  Maybe this is a need we aren't meeting, time will tell.

It is easy to stand on the sidelines and throw stones at others,
denegrating them for what they aren't doing.  You think we should do
something, but you are not a member to my knowledge, and are not
working towards making it happen.
  The NFB is a membership-based organization.  Our policies are set
by vote of the members.  People write resolutions, lobby for them,
and if they pass they are the basis for our policies and actions.  If
this is a need, somebody should write a resolution and get it passed.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org