[Electronics-talk] amazon echo

Don Moore moore at donaldmoore.org
Tue Nov 3 14:49:15 UTC 2015

I did mine over 6 months ago.  I know that there have been changes in the
iPhone app.  Don't know about the accessibility of other apps.  At the time,
set-up on the computer was sort of iffy.  The iPhone app did help me to
connect it to my Wi-Fi easily and to log everything into my Amazon account.
I don't belong to Pandora, so I can't speak for the accessibility for that
connection, but they've been interested in feedback so I'm inclined to be
fairly optimistic.