[Electronics-talk] X1 DVR box results

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:47:45 UTC 2015

Hi,
Boy, have I had a long day and should be in bed, but not quite. Anyway,
thanks to everyone for their contributions to this message. I've been on
and off the phone with Comcast yesterday, having to go through different
branches of the disability department to get it all done, but this Fri.
they should be coming out to install our X1 DVR and they know to bring a
monitor with them that there will be no TV. Hope, the wonderful tier 2
person that helped me with this was great and I plan to let them know
just how great she was as she had to fix someone's mistakes in the
order. I also ordered the RX11 talking remote and it should be here that
day too. Thanks everyone.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com