[Electronics-talk] Comcast X1 DVR question

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:38:57 UTC 2015

I'll start with the caveat that I do not work for comcast.  But my X1
box does have a TOS-link optical digital output that I use to connect
to my receiver.
I would recommend calling the comcast accessibility help line and
asking them if the specific output type you want is on the current x1
box.

Thanks,
Mike