[Electronics-talk] apps for iPhone for Comcast X1 Talking DVR service

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:16:52 UTC 2015

My favorite x1 app is:
XFINITY TV Remote, Comcast,

It let's you manage dvr content, schedule recordings, modify scheduled recordings, and start playing saved recordings.
You'll still need a remote or the x1 remote app to turn on descriptive audio.

The talking guide built in to the x1 box  works well, but is slow.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone, please forgive the typos.