[Electronics-talk] Audible Battery Tester

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 15:27:22 UTC 2015

Does anyone know where I can purchase an inexpensive, audible battery tester?  I have one made by Radio Shack that I purchased from Independent Living Aids years ago, but it no longer beeps to indicate relative battery strength, and so I need a new one.  I checked the ILA and Maxi-Aids web sites, but neither company seems to sell an audible battery tester any longer.  I suspect that the Radio Shack model they used to sell is no longer being manufactured since Radio Shack filed for bankruptcy earlier this year. Indeed, I checked the Radio Shack site, and they apparently no longer sell battery testers of any kind, audible or otherwise. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Gerald