[Electronics-talk] Audible Battery Tester

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:16:44 UTC 2015

Hey Terry thanks. I tend to forget about APH, will have to explore
there offerings more. Crazy I used toorder from them in high school
though. Jeff, cool I wil have to use that method. I used to get
catalogs from all the suppliers of blindness products to ave on hand
for ordering products and will have to do thatagain lso whoa almost
gave you ag in Braille.