[Electronics-talk] Braille Label Maker

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Oct 1 04:55:03 UTC 2015

Well, if the reason for the stoppage of selling them here was due to not
much interest, that was their own fault.  I saw only one ad for it.

The one thing I didn't like about the Jot-a-Dot was that small protrusion by
the paper feed knob.
I even told the manufacturer about it.  It had no affect on the performance.
I was told that was one of those incidental things, and they'd submit my
concern and see if a modification could be done.

Vince