[Electronics-talk] Braille Label Maker

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:37:39 UTC 2015

Nobody threatened anybody. You just didn't like what I wrote, and I'm
alright with that. truth is truth and usually everybody won't like
truth. I am very acquainted with the delete key and I usually do not
chime in, to complain or actively participate daily,  but enough is
enough! Something needed to be said and I was the chosen one. I said
it, yes I did! Goodnight chris!