[Electronics-talk] Braille Label Maker

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:35:53 UTC 2015

Yes, and that's exactly how I feel about the message below. I hope we're
not on many of the same lists because I'd rather my list mates use the
delete key then waste my time posting a message like this one below. As
I said, I think this whole thread is off topic for this list, but you
never saw me make that point on list. I only weighed in when I started
seeing messages like the one below where one list member thinks hey have
the right to determine when a thread they're not interested in has gone
on too long. IMHO, if you're not interested in a thread then delete it.
If you don't like how the list is moderated then contact the moderator
off list or find another list. When list members start to think they can
dictate what can and cannot be discussed on a list then lists turn into
disorganized flame wars. I too hope the moderator steps in, but I hope
it's to curb messages like the one below and the threats being made. I
find it ironic that someone who complains about how their time is being
wasted has the time to write the following message and threaten this and
other lists with more of the same.