[Electronics-talk] accessible HD radio, are there any

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Oct 25 05:25:03 UTC 2015

Hi,
How would we know the answer to that unless we can know the future, which I
don't think any of us can.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”