[Electronics-talk] accessible HD radio, are there any

tim aune timaune at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 21:05:23 UTC 2015

The Sparc is a lot like the Best Buy radios.  The clock is not part of the
accessibility features of the radio.  When I received mine, the voice was
turned on.  I find the speed of the voice annoying so I turned it off.  I
have directions for using some of the menue items like turning off alerts
that are visual only.  The alerts use a lot of battery power, so, you
certainly would want to turn them off.  I don't understand why they don't
make the clock accessible.
One thing I forgot to mention, the radio has excellent sound for a radio
that is almost pocket sized.  It's amazing, the sound that it delivers.
Tim