[Electronics-talk] outlook question/transferring from one computer to another

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Sep 1 07:45:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I know this is a techy question and could go to the tech group but it is too
busy for me to stay on. So I hope someone on this group can answer. If I
have Outlook on two separate computers and I want to transfer stuff from one
to the other, how do I do that?

Or is that even possible? Thanks

Lauren

Blessings, in Jesus' name; KJV

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in
heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and,
lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

My digital evangelism blog is at:

W w w . ask in jesus name . org

My latest book, in audio format, can be found at:

W w w . audible . com

(take out the spaces to go to these sites)