[Electronics-talk] new questions

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:04:49 UTC 2015

Hi, all,

A couple quick questions—and, if this is not the appropriate list, please do refer me to whichever might be able to answer them for me:

Can someone send me very simple instructions on how to transfer a BARD book from the Downloads file to a cartridge? I did it ONCE, years ago, and of course, never fully “got” the process, but, this time, will make some Braille notes, which usually help tremendously until I finally master a skill...

Second: Does anyone know if the Rocoo Box is “blind-friendly”?

Thanks!
Sandra
“To love another person is to se the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)