[Electronics-talk] for keurig coffee brewer owners, the keurig 2.0

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Sep 1 11:56:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

You should fill the tank with white vinegar.  Then run it through the Keurig until the tank is empty.  Let it sit for about 3-4 hours while the machine is still on.  Then run through at least one tank of water or more until the vinegar smell and taste is out of the water.  You may also want to change the mug you use about halfway through the rinse cycle.

Hope this helps you out.
Shannon Cook, MSW