[Electronics-talk] new questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 1 15:38:59 UTC 2015

Download the zip file from BARD to your PC. Then use your favorite unzip program to unzip that zip file to a folder on your hard drive. Then copy that folder and the files in it to the NLS cartridge. The easiest way to do the copy is to point to the folder on your HD, hit Control-C to copy to the clipboard, then point to the contents of your cartridge and hit control-V.

Mike