[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: for keurig coffee brewer owners, the keurig 2.0

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Sep 4 20:20:44 UTC 2015

Andy is right ... and as Moderator I am asking that people not be so judgmental about the choices of others. What makes sense to you may look completely different to me.  So, some people will want to buy a Keurig, and others will think that boiling water with their stove is the only way to make coffee.  Each is right for herself.

Dave