[Electronics-talk] another thought on Keurig coffee makers

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Mon Sep 7 22:40:58 UTC 2015

Where
d u get it liz? The keurig website only shows the 2.0 and the mini that
you had. I asked when i bought drinks last week and they said
everything but the 2.0 and mini has been discontinued so I hope that
lasts a long time for you. WE';re looking at iother cheaper units from
other brands that might allow voth k-cups and coffee in grounds formula too.