[Electronics-talk] another thought on Keurig coffee makers

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:24:46 UTC 2015

hiTina,

I bought mine on Amazon.com. I just went to the web site and it shows there
is only one left in stock.
Here is the link.
http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-Elite-Brewing-System-Black/dp/B00AQ9NIO0/ref=sr
_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1441678492&sr=1-1&keywords=Keurig+brewers
Hope this helps.
It's too bad that the K-45 has been discontinued, as it is an excellent
machine.