[Electronics-talk] Alarm Clocks

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 13:22:38 UTC 2015

I know that NFB has a travel alarm clock that is atomic but don't know the price. I'm interested in getting one to have a backup. I have my trusty radio alarm but in case the electricity went out, which it can here with all the various storms we're subject to, and that backup could wear out before I would get it replaced but as I said, I don't know the cost. Generally those things aren't terribly expensive but then I don't know your budget either.

Carol Jean