[Electronics-talk] And This'll Be Radio Number 3 Folks

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:52:09 UTC 2015

Hey Yall,

Thus far I have bought 2 radios from Walmart. First 1 at $20 was just
a basic AM/FM and all was fine and good till I broke the antenna and
handle somehow. Second 1 at $25 included a sometimy CD player that
would skip around whenever I tried Fast Forwardng or Rewinding and I
finally gave up with that function. Now, one section of the dial is
scrambled and other stations are slowly fading. What causes this? And
do you all have a good radio that you like and would recommend? Please
share and where to get it?

Frustrated,

--
Danielle