[Electronics-talk] And This'll Be Radio Number 3 Folks

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Sep 21 03:22:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am drifting to digital streaming with my iPhone and Victor Stream.  The
traditional radio still has a place.  My wife has bought me 2 CCrain radios.
They work really well, but the cost is more than the ones you have bought.
I bought my wife a Sony Boom Box style unit a couple years ago from Amazon
for around $50 that includes a decent CD player.  It has a digital tuner
which I am not a fan of.  I like a knob or dial better.  Here is a link to
the Sony:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-CFDS50-Portable-Cassette-Boombox/dp/B00INEG8W4%3F
psc%3D1%26SubscriptionId%3DAKIAI5WBGNATTQUFEHRQ%26tag%3Dblinbarg-20%26linkCo
de%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00INEG8W4

This link is long and where it wraps may cause a problem, so beware.  You
may have to copy it into your browser.
Hope this helps.