[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Amazon Menus:

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Sep 24 15:11:06 UTC 2015

Ever since I started working with Windows based PC's, I have been
advised that it is best to have access to at least two screen readers,
because each has its strengths and weaknesses regarding different
programs. In fact today this advice could be expanded to include the use
of multiple web browsers. In the past this was difficult to achieve
because of the high cost of screen readers, but that has changed now. If
you have MS Office, you can get Window Eyes for free. You can also get
NVDA for free, so now you can have two screen readers and not have it
cost anything at all.

Andy