[Electronics-talk] Amazon Menus:

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:47:05 UTC 2015

I mostly like Firefox because then I'm using the same browser on
Windows, Linux and Android. Not only does it give me the same web
browsing experience, I can also use it's sync feature to keep my
bookmarks, home page and so on in sync across all of the platforms where
I use Firefox.

I also find it just has a simpler and less cluttered interface. I can
just use F6 to jump between the address bar, the search edit field and
the page I'm looking at. With some configuration, you can get IE close
to this, but it's never quite the same.

Finally, there are just some pages that work better in Firefox. For
example, there's one page I have to use at work that shows some objects
as click able in Firefox but I can't do anything with them at all in IE.
Of course, the reverse can also be true.

If you haven't tried Firefox, another nice thing is that for the most
part, it just works the same as IE. Your screen reader commands will
tend to just work the same no matter what browser you're using.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail