[Electronics-Talk] Enable your Talking Book Players & Mp3 Players to use Bluetooth + Daily Phone Deal!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Apr 2 03:03:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Besides some special deals to enable all your readers and players to
use Bluetooth we have the following special prices this week:

Our next Daily Deal is the Talking Samsung Gusto 3 with a free
unlimited phone plan:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Also check out the Samsung Haven fully accessible flip Phone with
actual buttons for just $59.99! Check it and its new accessories out,
and order it here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Haven_p_40.html Also check
out the Page Plus phone plans for use with the Samsung Haven in the
combo box below the Haven.

• Our new very simple to learn and use Talking Daisy Book & Media
Player at its lowest price ever of $229! It also comes with a manual
written by me, wall charger, usb cable and lanyard. You can read about
it and order it from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player_p_75.html

Listen to my interview with JJ from Blind Bargains as I answer
questions and demonstrate our new Daisy player by following the below
link:

Blind Bargains Podcast #40 http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=13737

• Victor Stream for only $345. It comes with a 4GB SD card, case, free
wall charger and usb cable in the box. You can read about it and order
from: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Our Talking Mp3 Players come with a free wall charger ($10.99 value)
and with some other special discounts on these increasingly hard to
find items. The prices below are good while supplies last or the
special ends:

•  8 GB Talking Sansa Clip Plus players for just $85.99!

• 4GB Talking Sansa Clip plus players for just $75.99!

We also have the Talking Sansa Clip Zip by special order which will
come with the free wall charger, this week. Read about and order them
from here: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Mp3-Players_c_1.html

Enable your Talking MP3 Player, Talking Daisy Book & Media Player,
Victor Stream, Plextalk Pocket, BookPort, NLS player etc, Basically
any device with audio playback capability with a 1/8th inch headphone
jack to use Bluetooth for wireless listening pleasure! Download and
listen to this audio presentation in which I demonstrate using the
Miccus Mini-jack Bluetooth Transmitter and receiver with my Talking
MP3 Player: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Txao1DiiuvcUg3Zi1XXzJ5YkE/view?usp=sharing

Check out our selection of Bluetooth items at the following links,
including a portable Bluetooth Receiver that speaks!

• Bluetooth transmitters and receivers starting at $39.99, including
our latest transmitter, the Mini-jack TX4, and reciever, the Mini-jack
AX4 which speaks when turned on, off, and in pairing mode, with
introductory savings:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

• Bluetooth Headsets starting at $39.99, including our latest
addition, the Avantree Audition Bluetooth headset! It also works with
SIRI on your iPhone!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Headsets_c_19.html

• Bluetooth speakers starting at $23.99, including the Miccus Pool
Party Bluetooth stereo speakers and the Portable Water Resistant
Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker, both of which can be used to
answer calls when paired with your smartphone!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Speakers_c_17.html

This special ends on Thursday April 7th!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com