[Electronics-Talk] needing Excel instructions

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Apr 2 08:59:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

If there is anyone on this list who knows how to use Excel with windows 10
please could you email me the instructions.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."