[Electronics-Talk] which model of Keurig please?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Apr 4 05:39:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

As of just now, my Keurig machine has bitten the dust in a rattly way.
Please can you advise me on which model to get that still has buttons. I
knew it was on its way out because it was singing a gravelly song of
impending death.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."