[Electronics-Talk] needing Excel instructions

Chip Orange Corange at PSC.STATE.FL.US
Wed Apr 6 12:19:26 UTC 2016

Also, the books offered by Kathy Ann Murtha I have found to be very good.  She usually sells a version for jaws, and a version for Window-Eyes, because so much of what you need to know is tied to your screen reader.

Her books come as e-books in text files, but then she adds a lot of mp3 tutorial examples.

Her company used to be Access Technology Institute, but I've seen her doing business also as Blind Teaching (I think).

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission
Computer Systems Analyst