[Electronics-Talk] Android-based braille notetakers

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Tue Apr 5 13:51:18 UTC 2016

Greetings:

I have had a brief audition of the Touch, and it includes a braille
display. If it is a consideration, I'm sure if you contact humanware you
can arrange an in-person audition. I don't know what plans the other
manufacturers have for demonstrations.

My direct e-mail is brad.hodges at outlook.com, if you would like to
communicate directly.

Brad