[Electronics-Talk] review of blind-friendly cell-phones wanted

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:20:16 UTC 2016

Still looking for that perfect cell phone! Wondered if anyone knew of a current review of what’s out there today for us—describing the similarities and differences in the features. I’ve looked online some, but a lot of the things I’ve seen are now outdated. Someone must know more than I do; a Google search is only as good as the one inputting the search request. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---