[Electronics-Talk] review of blind-friendly cell-phones wanted

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:07:52 UTC 2016

Hi Sandra,

What do you want in that perfect cell phone!  Define it for us.  What you might find depends on the cell carrier!  It is probably out there!  I'll vote for my IPhone since it does everything I want and then some!  What's near perfect for me may not be so for someone else!  For price and small size, check out the Apple SE IPhone.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone