[Electronics-Talk] review of blind-friendly cell-phones wanted

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Apr 10 18:36:20 UTC 2016

Hmm, interesting however if you wish to save $20 and get them without
the extra charges for shipping and activation take a look at this
site:

  http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Accessible-Phones_c_22.html

For the Samsung Haven check here:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Haven_p_40.html

For the Samsung Gusto 3 check here:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Gusto-3_p_80.html

And yes, we're page Plus authorized dealers.

Laz

From: "Tom Evans" <tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net>
I have an iphone and then got a blind accessible junk throw away phone
that I use on a limited basis.  I did the below
tom
My company sells phones for PagePlus which is Verizon Network.  We
have everything from the low-end button phones to iPhones.
we even sell service plans and minute cards for PagePlus as well.
Samsung Haven $60, activation $10, shipping $10 and 2K minutes for $80 = $160.
Gabe Vega (888) 351-5289 Ext. 710

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com