[Electronics-Talk] [EXTERNAL] review of blind-friendly cell-phones wanted

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Apr 11 15:54:29 UTC 2016

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2016 4:20 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sandra Streeter
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Electronics-Talk] review of blind-friendly cell-phones wanted

Still looking for that perfect cell phone! Wondered if anyone knew of a current review of what’s out there today for us—describing the similarities and differences in the features. I’ve looked online some, but a lot of the things I’ve seen are now outdated. Someone must know more than I do; a Google search is only as good as the one inputting the search request. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---