[Electronics-Talk] perfect cell phone

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Mon Apr 11 20:33:05 UTC 2016

I don't know.  Does Jitterbug have a smart phone?  The only thing I knew
about it was the old phone they had with the big round high buttons, and
that your monthly fee was high for a small amount of minutes.  I also know
that at that time, anyway, if you wanted to change settings, you had to have
them do it from their office.  If that has changed, then somebody will have
to correct me.  Pam.