[Electronics-Talk] K-nfb reader scannner

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 14 00:20:55 UTC 2016

I could be wrong, and I don't mean to be mean, but your expectations
are unrealistic, I think.  This is old technology, 3 generations
back, so why would someone pay $300 when they could get software for
$100, if they already have an iPhone.

I know it was expensive, but the reality of the used technology
market is that it is worth a lot more to the seller than the
buyer.  All you see is the $3600 you paid, and a buyer could get a
better system for 5 or 600 dollars.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org