[Electronics-Talk] K-nfb reader scannner

Colleen McFadden mcfadden87 at cableone.net
Thu Apr 14 01:42:13 UTC 2016

Yes, and it was a piece of garbage.

-- Colleen

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:21 PM
To: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances
Cc: David Andrews
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] K-nfb reader scannner

I could be wrong, and I don't mean to be mean, but your expectations are
unrealistic, I think.  This is old technology, 3 generations back, so why
would someone pay $300 when they could get software for $100, if they
already have an iPhone.

I know it was expensive, but the reality of the used technology market is
that it is worth a lot more to the seller than the buyer.  All you see is
the $3600 you paid, and a buyer could get a better system for 5 or 600
dollars.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org