[Electronics-Talk] refining cell phone question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Apr 26 06:23:10 UTC 2016

Hi,
One of my coworkers has a galaxy of some kind and he likes it.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."