[Electronics-Talk] refining cell phone question

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:51:39 UTC 2016

W HAVE 2 galaxies here. s5 and 6 and we are totally blind and just do
fine with thehm/. the touch screen takes some getting used to, but
absolutely can be done. i don't know about the nexus phones, so
hopefully someone else will write. samsung phones are pretty much just
android and not much overlay to gdet in the way.