[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Recumbent Exercise Bike, and samsung tv

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 05:27:01 UTC 2016

I'm interested in knowing that. I've searched before to see if there was any
exercise bikes that had a talking chip in it to be able to keep track of
your distance, to be able to use the timer, to hear the numbers for your
heart rate, and there might be a few other items one can do that I'm not
remembering. I would really love to have an exercise bike like that. For
another possibility without a talking chip on the bike are there any apps
for smart phones that work well with exercise bikes?

I think it was Mike that had the samsung tv. We called our best buy here in
oklahoma city, and they had it for $219, I think it was only until today.
Anyway we want to get one of these  samsung tvs this weekend. I don't know
how much it will be after the sale. Anyway, Unfortunately the link you gave,
Mike, for the demo of the bike didn't work. I was wondering if you could
send it again. We would love to hear it. Thank you.

Arlene