[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Recumbent Exercise Bike, and samsung tv

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 19:40:57 UTC 2016

Annette, thank you for telling us about this bike. I'm sorry if this is a
silly question, but could you explain more about the buttons and what you
can control and do with the bike.  It's good to know there is an app that
works with it. It would be great if it was more accessible than it is now,
but it's a start even though it doesn't make the use of it complete for us.
I don't have an i phone but plan to get one at some point so it's great when
the apps are available. Hopefully it will get better. There's so much to
keep up with.

Arlene