[Electronics-Talk] [Blindtlk] Online Shopping Difficulties

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:57:58 UTC 2016

Another thing that I will try is to switch browsers. I have to do that
for chewy.com. Internet explorer works great, but fireFox doesn't show
the search field. Sometimes I will use google on my iPhone in safari
and get things done easier there. Not sure why, but a lot of times
Jaws will not work with buttons. I have had to use the left, or right,
mouse key and then escape, and then the buttons work. It seems when we
finally get equal to sighted with these websites something comes along
to make it difficult and frustrating again. I have noticed though that
a lot of websites I frequent seem to be much better, or I am better at
the way I navigate them.
I agree that there does need to be some sort of standard.
Lori AKA Food Lady