[Electronics-Talk] Serious XM

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 13:58:54 UTC 2016

Another streaming option you might consider is the Sirius XM mobile app which is downloadable for free and can be accessed by a paid subscriber. I have no knowledge as to the availability and functioning of the app on either the android or Windows mobile, but I can readily assure you it works very well on the iPhone. I often use the mobile app when I am away from home as it is great for play-by-play sports broadcasts. HTH and happy holidays.
Best regards,
Robert Tabor and guide Kane Raúl III