[Electronics-Talk] xfinity voice guideance tip

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Dec 15 03:17:16 UTC 2016

no matter how you change channels, through arrow keys or numbers give it a
couple seconds on each channel otherwise you will crash your system.  By
crash your system I mean your system will have to be rebooted to have
anything work.  I think that's the button on your set top box then you'll
need to give it a half hour to get your set top box provisioned again.
This time I was keying in numbers and crashed the box again not arrow
keys.